Premier League Games 20/21/22 January '24

The Neanderthal Man claiming this win puts Arsenal back in the title race - fucking genius that Keown!

Palace deserve to be in a relegation battle with a performance like that. Pathetic.

They're lucky all the promoted teams are seemingly too bad to stay up

Looking at the table, forest are a point behind them with a game in hand. Brentford 2 points behind with 2 games in hand.

Everton only 4 points behind them because of a points deduction, so I'm sure they'll leapfrog then at some point.

They could quite easily be dragged into the bottom 4 soon enough. Usually at least one promoted team manages survival but this season I'm not sure and that's maybe what saves Palace.

Stats can mean anything!! Still maintain ours are crappie and usually just end up with opponents winning back possession and going on a quick counter... rinse repeat.

Sorry I know last sentence not completely true, am just hacked off at bloody Palace again.
There‘s about a 3% chance of scoring from a corner, when data is extrapolated from lots of teams.

Most of our corners are short, as it guarantees keeping the ball. We’re actually pretty decent from corners, it’s just that fans think they’re a big chance of scoring, when the stats suggest otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.