Premier League Games 20/21/22 January '24

Football in this country is upside down. Last weekend, a legend of the game comes back after a 5-month layoff at the age of 32 to put in a match-turning cameo. Not once did I hear anyone in the media classes say anything like "it's great to see him back". All we heard was how bad his return would be for everyone else. This weekend, a bloke who broke the rules by betting on matches, letting down his teammates, fans and employers all in same breath, gets a hero's return from the same people.

It’s not even the moving of the ball, as we see players moving the ball a bit all the time. It’s the moving the foam so you are “disguising” where the ball was placed by the ref. THAT is the big part of the cheating.
Hope he gets another ban for deceiving the ref and gaining an unfair advantage

It’s not even the moving of the ball, as we see players moving the ball a bit all the time. It’s the moving the foam so you are “disguising” where the ball was placed by the ref. THAT is the big part of the cheating.
I agree.

I find it suspicious the UK broadcaster is saying fuck all about it. It's gaslighting on a national scale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.