Premier League Games 20/21/22 January '24

Footballers don’t care about being a role model. They want to win and will do that by diving, feigning injury, moving a ball and cheat in anyway they can get away with.

No Brentford fan will be calling for Toney to be banned for scoring a goal.
It's the rest of the country and the media that seem to rejoice in him and his comeback goal. I've never seen anyone smear the foam spray further along in the way that he did (though I guess it must have happened). I suppose if you can get away with it, then it's fine. I still wonder at the reaction in the media if De Bruyne had tried something similar.

:)

Fair enough, I did say one.

Both are unsporting conduct (making marks on the pitch) and a yellow card. I would also charge them with bringing the game into disrepute, personally. Exacerbated in Toney's case by it being his first game back after his 8 month ban.
I’m not against it being an offence, but it’s not the biggest controversy to ever happen.

It’ll be monitored for a bit and when it is forgotten about, the next player will do it.

It's the rest of the country and the media that seem to rejoice in him and his comeback goal. I've never seen anyone smear the foam spray further along in the way that he did (though I guess it must have happened). I suppose if you can get away with it, then it's fine. I still wonder at the reaction in the media if De Bruyne had tried something similar.
I posted on here yesterday about being sick of the media’s fawning over his return from being banned.

He won’t be the last player to bend the rules though.

Joke Hole and Plug on the HT TNT talk shite, volume is off so being spared that BS. Guess they are giving it the old diamond geezer east end when it suits spiel.

To gain an advantage, just as players take corners from outside the quadrant and steal yards on non-ceremonial free kicks.
Players move the ball "outside" of the quadrant because the thick as fuck people who "officiate" the Premier League have adopted the incorrect NOT OUTSIDE THE QUADRANT interpretation of the law despite said law specifically stating "must be INSIDE the quadrant" (ie -Their interpretation is 1) All of the ball outside the quadrant = wrong, 2) Part of the ball on the threshold of the quadrant = correct)

I've never seen a player actually draw their own new quadrant ;)

Players move the ball "outside" of the quadrant because the thick as fuck people who "officiate" the Premier League have adopted the incorrect NOT OUTSIDE THE QUADRANT interpretation of the law despite said law specifically stating "must be INSIDE the quadrant" (ie -Their interpretation is 1) All of the ball outside the quadrant = wrong, 2) Part of the ball on the threshold of the quadrant = correct)

I've never seen a player actually draw their own new quadrant ;)
Well, you’ve now seen Toney move some spray, just as David Luiz amongst others have already done.

The referee didn‘t see it, so the goal stands.

Well, you’ve now seen Toney move some spray, just as David Luiz amongst others have already done.

The referee didn‘t see it, so the goal stands.
Obviously.

I think people (myself included) are just a little disappointed at the lack of media outrage that snide cheating is usually accompanied by.

Ironically, ""Fair" play to him", is all I've heard from the ex-top flight playing brigade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.