Premier League Games 20/21/22 January '24

Obviously.

I think people (myself included) are just a little disappointed at the lack of media outrage that snide cheating is usually accompanied by.

Ironically, ""Fair" play to him", is all I've heard from the ex-top flight playing brigade.
Players will do anything that they can get away with to gain an advantage though, whether it’s blocking off, moving a ball or diving.

It’s just another dark art.

I don’t see it as cheating. Foam aside, players move the ball at most free kicks around the box.
You don't. Which you're entitled to think. Quite a few others on here do. As for saying "foam aside"; well, you can't put it aside. It happened. Fact. That'd be like saying, "Well; apart from that, did you enjoy your trip to Dallas Mrs Kennedy?"

You don't. Which you're entitled to think. Quite a few others on here do. As for saying "foam aside"; well, you can't put it aside. It happened. Fact. That'd be like saying, "Well; apart from that, did you enjoy your trip to Dallas Mrs Kennedy?"
Am I also okay to think that people over exaggerate any perceived wrongdoing on a football pitch?

The media aren’t really talking about it as it’s not new nor that big of a deal.

Taking throw ins 15 yards from where the ball goes out is “cheating” too, but that doesn’t get discussed often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.