Premier League Games 20/21/22 January '24

Liverpool the real deal this season I’m afraid. Teams just fall apart against them in the 2nd half. We are still better but that game at Anfield is gonna be tough and vital!
We'll probably lose at Anfield, they'll get giddy, but we'll then have the consistency in the run-in to pip them again

Seen it all before

The way we play when we go to Bournemouth they'll be getting better clear cut chances because when Bournemouth break in there box there is 5/6 defenders there..

They'll lose at the Emirates in a few weeks.
Far from the "real deal"
Disagree. I think they will get at least a point at Arsenal and won’t drop too many going forward. Going to be our main challenger, which I hate, but it is the way I see it right now.

Agree. Said from before season started they are the ones. Don't see them dropping any points at all, * recurring asthma helping. We will get fleck all at Klanfield.

Don't see them dropping points at all?

They dropped 2 to the rags a few weeks ago and they're shite, dropped points to Luton too just like us.

Of course they'll drop more. They've drawn 6 out of 21 games already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.