Premier League Games 20/21/22 Sept

We've had two tight VAR decisions against us, Tottenham had one yesterday. Their time will come. It has to.
It's also pretty clear Liverpool are not as goal scoring happy as we are. Many of their games last season was just a goal away from a draw. The time will come when VAR decisions strip them of a few points. I just wish the fkng brainfart against Norwich would've never happend. Five points behind is too much considering how great we are.

No more injuries now, please.

That's not what he meant at all. He was referring to the fact that so far Liverpool hasn't really hit it out of the park. Liverpool has had to really over perform to get results. They still have to improve to get to the level of city. That's how I understood it, at least.

You could look at it that way but I perceived it to mean we have had the easier fixtures and once they do they will be smashing and n goals too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.