Premier League Games 20/21 April '24

If a manager said that after a game he will get a fine
Forest will 100% get a hefty fine for bringing the game into disrepute. They'll also get Atwell (probably the worst in the league) off any of their remaining games and put pressure on officials to even things up.

It's a calculated risk that Clattenburg will have advised them on.

If i were an arsenal fan id be wary of sounding really despera.....too late
I'm not being desperate I'm just saying this is what happens. There's a reason Forest have done this - they know there will be a reaction and PGMOL will use an opportunity to cover thier arses. Just look at all the luck the Dippers got after the Spurs fiasco.

I'm not being desperate I'm just saying this is what happens. There's a reason Forest have done this - they know there will be a reaction and PGMOL will use an opportunity to cover thier arses. Just look at all the luck the Dippers got after the Spurs fiasco.
It is desperate and you know it, it could go one way or it could go the other and if we are talking bout a reaction after going after refs for percieved injustices you lot have a storm coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.