Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

Some very good points there mate, I personally don’t think we will win the League this year but as long as we put the effort and determination in that’s not a problem.

Even if we finish without the FA Cup, Premier League or the Champion's League we have to be thankful for what we’ve done.

Hopefully KDB, a fit Johnny Boulders, Jezza and Big Erl will come back flying.
I was in this frame of mind after we played Everton just before new year last year.

I don’t think any of us expected the treble after the 1-1 against Lampard’s Toffees.

I’ve learned my lesson and will just go with the flow!

I was in this frame of mind after we played Everton just before new year last year.

I don’t think any of us expected the treble after the 1-1 against Lampard’s Toffees.

I’ve learned my lesson and will just go with the flow!
Exactly the sane pal, I think we’ve suffered with injuries this season and the loss of Gundo cannot be forgotten, Mahrez also spilt opinion but he was a great player for us

Feels like a transitional season but Pep and the Management are brilliant, whatever happens.

Exactly the sane pal, I think we’ve suffered with injuries this season and the loss of Gundo cannot be forgotten, Mahrez also spilt opinion but he was a great player for us

Feels like a transitional season but Pep and the Management are brilliant, whatever happens.
If we’re within touching distance of top spot by the end of March, I think we’ll do it again.

We do need to be luckier with injuries, but as you say, Pep can work with anything!

A query:
Ross Barkley was up and coming player with Everton, then a big move to Chelsea.
Now I see him with Luton and have saw them at least 3 times where he has been top class.
What happened in between?

A query:
Ross Barkley was up and coming player with Everton, then a big move to Chelsea.
Now I see him with Luton and have saw them at least 3 times where he has been top class.
What happened in between?
Fish pool in big a small

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.