Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

Whatever, the Jan/Feb grind has been our best weapon recently. Luck obvs counts but game management/rotation has been a major factor in our success. As long as we are in the rear-view mirrors of our rivals piling on the pressure we have to be fancied...

Whatever, the Jan/Feb grind has been our best weapon recently. Luck obvs counts but game management/rotation has been a major factor in our success. As long as we are in the rear-view mirrors of our rivals piling on the pressure we have to be fancied...
Back in our hands with a potentially fully fit squad. What a great weekend :)))))))

After a fairly patchy first half of the season, we are six off the top with a game in hand. Everyone is dropping points, we still have a good run in us. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling at Everton but I have a feeling that will be a tough one and a point wouldn’t be that bad a result.

I am not in the camp of Manchester City only have to turn up and play because we have done it before

This season Manchester City will have to go out earn the title the hard way and go where nobody else has in the Premier League, When you sit back and think about how small our main squad has been under Pep and the number of games last season plus the world cup it's been hard, Now this season we have already played the Super Cup and Fifa Club Trophy so I tend to think something has to give with the players, OK we have lost KDB for most of this season and Haaland in and out and Doku also out but we can not hang out hats on anything even KBD and Haaland ripping it up

I would love new players in the Jan window but I don't see it unless Phillips moves and somebody comes up for sale.
So am not jumping for any sort of joy today and not falling for the results going our way today

The Manchester City Players will have to go through the pain barrier if we are to retain the title and win it for a record 4 times because our fitness levels have dropped and the top 4 clubs are playing on the same level playing field this time around

I am not in the camp of Manchester City only have to turn up and play because we have done it before

This season Manchester City will have to go out earn the title the hard way and go where nobody else has in the Premier League, When you sit back and think about how small our main squad has been under Pep and the number of games last season plus the world cup it's been hard, Now this season we have already played the Super Cup and Fifa Club Trophy so I tend to think something has to give with the players, OK we have lost KDB for most of this season and Haaland in and out and Doku also out but we can not hang out hats on anything even KBD and Haaland ripping it up

I would love new players in the Jan window but I don't see it unless Phillips moves and somebody comes up for sale.
So am not jumping for any sort of joy today and not falling for the results going our way today

The Manchester City Players will have to go through the pain barrier if we are to retain the title and win it for a record 4 times because our fitness levels have dropped and the top 4 clubs are playing on the same level playing field this time around
Some very good points there mate, I personally don’t think we will win the League this year but as long as we put the effort and determination in that’s not a problem.

Even if we finish without the FA Cup, Premier League or the Champion's League we have to be thankful for what we’ve done.

Hopefully KDB, a fit Johnny Boulders, Jezza and Big Erl will come back flying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.