Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

Salah is phenomenal. Not sure anyone would call that out. Great to watch.
He was a phenom only when he joined lfc. Before that he was... What?

Thats the lfc propaganda machine imo. It makes Fowler the best ever, macmanaman a world beater, TAA the best midfielder/LB in the country, I cant even remember their number 9 player who was apparently better than Haaland. Try the utd version of propaganda, Beckham was the best in the world. Nicky butt was an English international.

Nah, Salah is the product of the lfc media spotlight. And I will tell you this, so is Rashford!
Merry xmas btw everyone!

How many hours a week do we think Ben White spends on a sun bed.
The silly fucker is slow roasting himself

Reactions: Pam
dont understand those who don't want Arsenal to win this game, Liverpool is much more dengerous in a title race and if Arsenal can't be caught then so be it dont care but I do not want Liverpool to win it
For me Liverpool are weaker defensively so more likely to drop silly points. I rate Arsenal as the better all round team of the two.

Both managers are two cheeks of the same arse. Hope the score of 1-1 remains.

That's something we badly lack, a wide player to come inside and shoot. Liverpool score most of their goals that way. Arsenal score a lot of theirs that way too, it's the obvious missing part of our squad.
I'm assuming you missed Grealish's recent three goals in three PL games. I'm sure Specsavers have some appointments available.

And people can climb off Doku's dick. He has a grand total of two goals for City. It's like people have only ever seen Doku against Bournemouth.

Zinchenko’s lack of height just shows how difficult it will be for Lewis ever to play in that position permanently, domestically. You’re always susceptible to cross field passes over your head, something Angelino also suffered from.

dont understand those who don't want Arsenal to win this game, Liverpool is much more dengerous in a title race and if Arsenal can't be caught then so be it dont care but I do not want Liverpool to win it
Yep plus we have a good chance of beating Arsenal at home where we either/both dont turn up at Anfield or get fucked in some way by the officials so thats 3 points to Dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.