Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

Close, Liverpool
I've just seen the Odergaard attempt to download a spot of netball, and VAR comes up with no pen. How can they arrive at that decision? I particularly wouldn't want to see a Dipper title but arbitration of football at this level is just bent. The ball has not only hit his hand, just like Jack's fingernail, but he's made a bit of a play with hand and ball. It's just laughable. They make it up as they go along.

Nah, Salah is the product of the lfc media spotlight. And I will tell you this, so is Rashford!
Merry xmas btw everyone!
you sir are off your nut, Marcus Rashford is the greatest player these shores have ever produced, it said it in the cbeebies magazine, and he's a mancunian mother Teresa to boot.

Klopp is working miracles with this dross, half this team is awful. Diaz, Endo, Jones, Gomez, Szobozslai, Gakpo all amateurs

For me Liverpool are weaker defensively so more likely to drop silly points. I rate Arsenal as the better all round team of the two.
Funny I agree with you both. I think both will be hard to catch if they get some momentum. Dislike Liverpool way more though so would rather take my chances against the bottlers

Reactions: Pam
I’m going to be kinda annoyed if we don’t win the league this year. I’m not impressed with Arsenal or Liverpool
It’s certainly there for the taking if we can find some consistency. Still think we might be a bit light on MF goals. Hopeful that Jack Jezza and Phil can step up tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.