Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

He was a phenom only when he joined lfc. Before that he was... What?

Thats the lfc propaganda machine imo. It makes Fowler the best ever, macmanaman a world beater, TAA the best midfielder/LB in the country, I cant even remember their number 9 player who was apparently better than Haaland. Try the utd version of propaganda, Beckham was the best in the world. Nicky butt was an English international.

Nah, Salah is the product of the lfc media spotlight. And I will tell you this, so is Rashford!
Merry xmas btw everyone!
I go off what I see, not what Talkshite, or some Dipper journalist says. The guy is a phenomenal player. Would love to have seen him play for us.

I go off what I see, not what Talkshite, or some Dipper journalist says. The guy is a phenomenal player. Would love to have seen him play for us.
I take my hat off to you for your independent thought. But riddle me this, why was he not know as phenomenal before lfc paid 20 odd million for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.