Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Heard this JWP goal was another dreadful error from var, having just seen it on motd, not for me, it's just about the right call. its not a push as it was described, its the scrape of the heel.

Hi Mancs

Off to my usual seat tomorrow at the Emirates.

I‘ve a bad feeling that not only will you smash Wolves 2 hours before (off course you will), I fear we will get beaten by Man U. A gut feeling. Not the end of the world but were that to happen, maybe the end of our title challenge?

I will be taking Diazepam for some equilibrium.

If you hadn’t figured, I’m as nervous as shit.

I don’t expect you to wish me well….
Arsenal are better than the filth. Don't think they'll be able to handle Saka and Martinelli. It will probably be close but all things being equal a gunners victory is the most likely outcome.

Hi Mancs

I‘ve a bad feeling that not only will you smash Wolves 2 hours before (off course you will), I fear we will get beaten by Man U. A gut feeling. Not the end of the world but were that to happen, maybe the end of our title challenge?

End of your title challenge? No chance.

You'll smash the rags imo

Hi Mancs

There's no way in this world that I would want the rags to win or even draw a game. I hope you smash them out if sight.

There's a lot of football to be played this season, so we can let you have a few more weeks feeling comfortable at the top.
We'll give you a wave as we pass you on the way to retaining our title!

:-)

Hi Mancs

I imagine most of us will be hoping for a draw to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.