Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

What makes you think that.
Doesn't it always
cos if scum are to be cemented in as title contenders as they seem to think, then Arsenal are going to have to have their points stopped and what better way for the scum to look good than to beat Arsenal today ? We benefit as well but if Arsenal keep racking wins up then nobodies going to catch them and the Prem wont get their last day it could go anywhere cliff hanger they so want .

Gotta feeling the ref/var gonna play a part in a scum win today .
Of course it is and they have their fan Taylor as ref.
Games for Rags this season:
Dippers: Rashford offside goal allowed to stand with crap about new rules spouted that were never used before or after this goal
Arsenal: Arsenal goal very harshly ruled out and a penalty not given to them,
Us: the pathetically soft penalty given in the 6-3 and the huge error with their equaliser

Weird how it’s always them who seem to benefit from decisions in key games

Of course it is and they have their fan Taylor as ref.
Games for Rags this season:
Dippers: Rashford offside goal allowed to stand with crap about new rules spouted that were never used before or after this goal
Arsenal: Arsenal goal very harshly ruled out and a penalty not given to them,
Us: the pathetically soft penalty given in the 6-3 and the huge error with their equaliser

Weird how it’s always them who seem to benefit from decisions in key games
Nah it all evens out over the season.

Just watch today if we're away & clear how decisions go when they don't matter.

Hi Mancs

Off to my usual seat tomorrow at the Emirates.

I‘ve a bad feeling that not only will you smash Wolves 2 hours before (off course you will), I fear we will get beaten by Man U. A gut feeling. Not the end of the world but were that to happen, maybe the end of our title challenge?

I will be taking Diazepam for some equilibrium.

If you hadn’t figured, I’m as nervous as shit.

I don’t expect you to wish me well….

You should smash them, hopefully for you you get a fair ref

really hope Trossard wont be a hit the ground running type of signing for them straightaway helping with some goals and assists. last thing we need. also glad they didnt get Mudryk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.