Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Chelsea far better, unfortunatley the man advantage for the dippers could be the difference.

Oliver is a dirty little cheat, having said that I firmly believe it worked in our favour when we won the title against Villa, with thousands of blues massed waiting for the final whistle he blew up a minute early, the injury time had elapsed but one of our players had been down for two minutes, when I watched the highlights the day after ratface Neville even commented, “there’s at least a minute to go, Ho he’s blown his whistle” yep Oliver didn’t fancy Villa scoring an equaliser then thousands of angry blues heading in his direction, he knows he’s fucked us over before and wanted off that pitch.

I'm not watching the game. This off BBC rag/dipper site:

Posted at 12:4312:43

Get Involved

Tweet using #bbcfootball, text 81111 (UK only – standard message rates apply)
Mike: If Havertz was behind Silva when he hit how can Havertz be offside?
Matt: Commentators and officials don’t know the offside rule!! Havertz was behind the ball when Silva kicked it!
Mike: Defies belief that we have VAR and the official in charge of the review still calls it wrongly. As the ball was played, no part of any Chelsea player was offside, and Havertz who scored was behind the ball when it was played on to the post. Utter incompetence for me.

Is this true?

No. Havertz is ahead of Milner, the last defender. So he has to be 100% behind the balll to be onside. Here you can clearly see his leg ahead of the ball.

I don't know why some people are struggling with this very clear decision, or why the BBC are putting those up like they're legitimate questions.

Fm_1eVgWQAAPlMt

What… Havertz foot is closer to the goal when that shot is taken, that then goes on to hit the post and rebound to Havertz. Offside all day
The first shot hit the post but I've just seen a replay and you're correct he was offside.

Pep out, Grealish is a useless ****.
Oh, sorry, with all the bitchy posts i thought i was in the matchday thread.

Liverpool are poor & Chelsea not much better to be honest. Boring game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.