Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

No. Havertz is ahead of Milner, the last defender. So he has to be 100% behind the balll to be onside. Here you can clearly see his leg ahead of the ball.

I don't know why some people are struggling with this very clear decision, or why the BBC are putting those up like they're legitimate questions.

Fm_1eVgWQAAPlMt
People not understanding the laws of the game, shocker

No they weren't.

Half of Havertz's body and one leg is ahead of the ball, so he's offside.

This isn't even a complicated offside decision.
Not to you no, even the commentators held their tongue waiting to see which way it went, me…I didn’t have a clue (live) and I’d guess over 80% didn’t, congrats on the knowledge, commiserations on the arrogance

Not to you no, even the commentators held their tongue waiting to see which way it went, me…I didn’t have a clue (live) and I’d guess over 80% didn’t, congrats on the knowledge, commiserations on the arrogance
I don't think anyone is blaming anyone for not getting it live, but after numerous replays, it's pretty clear

No. Havertz is ahead of Milner, the last defender. So he has to be 100% behind the balll to be onside. Here you can clearly see his leg ahead of the ball.

I don't know why some people are struggling with this very clear decision, or why the BBC are putting those up like they're legitimate questions.

Fm_1eVgWQAAPlMt
Surely the post made a deliberate play on the ball so the play was reset?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.