Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Obviously that hurts us but I don't care love watching those fuckers choke. Karma you cheating twats

Reactions: Pam
We didn't actually need them to drop any points today. There's a long way to go yet, and plenty of time for them to drop points against more deserving sides than the rags.
Too right. 8 points behind Utd with 6 games to go in 2012. Grow a memory, people.

Exactly! Teams sign players like that to improve their position. I said at the time they were likely to improve considerably and everybody thought I was mad.
Improve yes but no one believed it would be like this.
And in actual fact, I think it's because we have been a little under Par and Dippers & Chelsea have dropped of a cliff this season which makes them stand out.

They have to do it all again from now til the end of the season, if they do fair play and so what, at least it wont be Rags or Dippers winning it.

Next up for them is Everton away, a bigger game for the Toffees than for the Arse and a fixture where Everton can rattle em and get a result, they've done it before.

We haven't been in this situation multiple times.
Everyone has their own opinion but one thing is certain.
At the moment this Arsenal are playing great football and we will probably have to beat them both times this season or hope that they have a big dip in form.
You should be embarrassed for thinking that every season is the same and that we can just turn up and pull back 8 points.
We have been in this position multiple times. so have teams like Arsenal. How many teams have been well ahead over the years then bottled it at the end? Anybody should be embarrassed for thinking they are not catchable. We beat them in a couple of weeks, all things being equal in between that puts us 32 points behind them. Suddenly they're under huge pressure to win their game in hand.

At the end of last season they were odds on for a top 4 place but bottled it in the end, dropping 6 points in their last 3 matches. This season is going to be a lot tougher, the title is far harder to win than a top 6 place.

We didn't actually need them to drop any points today. There's a long way to go yet, and plenty of time for them to drop points against more deserving sides than the rags.
Yep, a 0-0 draw was more than sufficient.

Agreed but I think you're underestimating Arteta and this Arsenal team. I don't see a weakness in this Arsenal side. The only way they will concede this lead is if they get an injury or two to key players. They've only leaked 16 goals, only Newcastle are better. If we were playing in top form I'd feel more confident but we're not. Peps changing the team way to much for us to find any kind've consistency. It's because of that that we look like the team that will drop points which we cant afford to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.