Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

I think Pep is right, we just need to focus on our own performance, we still have to play Arsenal twice, but that won't mean much if we keep dropping silly points

Pep has learned to use the mind games in the media, with that statement vs spurs with his players not turning up or lacking fire and hunger, the fans just sitting on their hands, it was a master class statement in every way, it was Fergie at his best at united, it was OK you retain the title twice in 5 years But that's not good enough ? i what so much more and I am going to get it moment,

funny thing is when the Champions League starts up and the BIG games vs arsenal, I can bet Walker Cancelo Silva Foden Dias all start in our normal setup,

Aside from ourselves I think they have the dippers and Newcastle away which could be tricky, possibly Fulham could give them a game but aside from that I expect them to win most of the rest.
Any prem team are capable of beating them but right now Arsenal have the confidence and belief to go and win the title. Huge win for them today, unfortunately.

You're giving up then?
Because if you don't think we can't claw back the 5 points (they haven't won their game in hand yet) lead they have, that is pretty much what you're saying. Pack it up boys, 5 points is unassailable. Well done Arsenal, worthy champions, etc, etc
No I'm not but just because we have done it before doesnt mean we can do it every season.
Of course its not unassailable.
We've gained 4 points over Newcastle and the rags in just the last 2 games.
There has to be a sense of realism today and we have dropped points against Brentford, Everton and the rags recently.

Agreed but I think you're underestimating Arteta and this Arsenal team. I don't see a weakness in this Arsenal side. The only way they will concede this lead is if they get an injury or two to key players. They've only leaked 16 goals, only Newcastle are better. If we were playing in top form I'd feel more confident but we're not. Peps changing the team way to much for us to find any kind've consistency. It's because of that that we look like the team that will drop points which we cant afford to.
Most seasons you have us struggling to make top 4.

I feel quite confident on our title chances now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.