Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

You're an appeaser to the dippers and rags, does that spell it out clearly enough?
No it doesnt.....

I cant stand either of those teams (esp the scousers - I despise EVERYTHING about that place and team)

Just cause I can see that the scousers in particular are a very good team and that Utd have improved slightly under Ragnik doesnt mean I like them.....its just realism.

Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions about someone you dont know and never ever will because it just make people who do that type of thing look a little bit daft

If we all shut up whinging and let VAR get on with what its supposed to do, then Ushited will cruise a top 4 place and LiVARpool will be crowned champions.
What do football fans not like about this?
I think we need to unveil a LiVARpool banner prior to the game at the Etihad. I'm sure Pep will do his bit pre-match to draw attention to it.

Ok we had a poor weekend results wise , a few VAR decisions have made a big difference , but look at our next half a dozen games and it will take more than VAR for the Dippers to close the gap , we are head and shoulders the best team in the land.
The Dippers 2nd half perforamance at Palace was comical , the best centre half in the world was made to look like a donkey , how Palace didnt win that game is the only mystery , Viera got it spot on the Dippers 2nd goal and penalty were a travesty , but even if VAR give the murderers two goals a game with that back four and their centre back donkeys they will concede plenty of goals as well.
We accused the Rags of papering over the cracks ClubshopKlopp needs a skip full of Polyfilla to sort his defence out.
Bravo sir. Belter

If we all shut up whinging and let VAR get on with what its supposed to do, then Ushited will cruise a top 4 place and LiVARpool will be crowned champions.
What do football fans not like about this?
Let’s be honest, we need the Red tops to be challenging in order for the PL and broadcasters to be profitable.

At least Pep understands.

’Incredible!’.

Last edited:
No it doesnt.....

I cant stand either of those teams (esp the scousers - I despise EVERYTHING about that place and team)

Just cause I can see that the scousers in particular are a very good team and that Utd have improved slightly under Ragnik doesnt mean I like them.....its just realism.

Maybe you shouldnt jump to conclusions about someone you dont know and never ever will because it just make people who do that type of thing look a little bit daft
You think United have improved? They may have improved on results, for whatever reason, but they are regressing in play. Even my UnitEd supporters say that they are glad of the help.

Liverpool started well today, looked good. However, dodgy decisions could have decided their game.

You think United have improved? They may have improved on results, for whatever reason, but they are regressing in play. Even my UnitEd supporters say that they are glad of the help.

Liverpool started well today, looked good. However, dodgy decisions could have decided their game.
yes in the way they are playing they have slightly improved....moving the ball forward quicker for starters,look more organised as well.....Not saying they are looking good..just better than they were under the PE teacher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.