Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Fuckinghell, why shoot straight at the keeper?
I’m noticing a trend of a huge number footballers who are fucking incapable of shooting properly and taking poor shot placement decisions.

Have a watch of teams in the pre-match warm-ups and see when they’re doing a bit of shooting practise at the number of them who can’t even strike the ball properly or have poor technique when shooting (and I include City’s players in that).

What the fuck do Academies around Europe/the World do when developing young players? It’s as if they never do any training on shooting and it’s all about close control and short passing.

Even look at the most technically gifted young player we’ve seen for a good while at City in Foden, and see how many times he shuts his eyes and moves his head away from the ball and shoulders away from the direction he wants it to go in when shooting and crossing… he’s technically poor at shooting.

How crap are you if this seasons Oxlaide-Chamberlain scores against you.

Palace are awful, like the majority of teams in this, so called, Premier league.
They are not. They've created chances themselves. Liverpool just were relentless this half. Hopefully they tire soon.

Your right,but I will say that teams try harder against City as we are the team to beat a sort of badge of honour we are the champions as well everyone wants to beat the best team ..
Which is different to what was said. I imagine teams might raise their game. Defend badly purposely just because they are playing Liverpool? Nope. Even more so after our equaliser yesterday

I’m noticing a trend of a huge number footballers who are fucking incapable of shooting properly and taking poor shot placement decisions.

Have a watch of teams in the pre-match warm-ups and see when they’re doing a bit of shooting practise at the number of them who can’t even strike the ball properly or have poor technique when shooting (and I include City’s players in that).

What the fuck do Academies around Europe/the World do when developing young players? It’s as if they never do any training on shooting and it’s all about close control and short passing.

Even look at the most technically gifted young player we’ve seen for a good while at City in Foden, and see how many times he shuts his eyes and moves his head away from the ball and shoulders away from the direction he wants it to go in when shooting and crossing… he’s technically poor at shooting.
first requisite seems to be able to run fast….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.