Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

The people saying Liverpool haven't played a high line and Rogers hasn't bottled it are so wrong. They have played a high line, do I really have to screen shot several examples of the line they've held?

It's bollocks, Leicester have been poor, their intensity has been non existent and that's why Liverpool have had plenty of space in their half and they haven't found any space themselves. They've not tested that Liverpool defence at all and made the pressing easy for them. Klopp arse lickers on BM? What's that about?

Last edited:
The people saying Liverpool haven't played a high line and Rogers hasn't bottled it are so wrong. They have played a high line, do I really have to screen shot several examples of the line they've held?

It's bolocks, Leicester have been poor, their intensity has been non existent and that's why Liverpool have had plenty of space in their half and they haven't found any space themselves. They've not tested that Liverpool defence at all and made the pressing easy for them. Klopp arse lickers on BM? What's that about?
It’s not brown arsing. It’s being grown up. I can’t stand the bloke, hate is a very strong word about someone you don’t know, but he’s about as close as I can get. But he’s pissing on pep at the moment and we’re miles Behind with a better squad

Does it depend on how long the sleeve is? Wear long sleeves down to the elbow and it's not handball. It's crackers.
I think the sleeve lengths are standardised or the definitely should be with this rule in place. It is a crackers rule in many respects but the key question is, if that goal gets scored against City, what is the decision they make? You know the answer.

Last edited:
7 first team players out and they still put 3 past Leicester with ease. We seriously need too sort our shit out or we will be embarrassingly behind come January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.