Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

You will not beat anybody if you don’t score goals.

Exactly and let soft ones in. I hope Pep read the lot of them the riot act and then looked in the mirror and did the same to himself.

Fucking hell they just showed the table and Palace, a team so bad they just made my eyes hurt, are above us by one point.

Jesus I am really falling out of love with football. Thirty minutes into the Wolves v Southampton game and I'm bored stiff. While it is an upgrade on the Burnley game, no surprise, it is still turgid.

No fan's, boring tactics, var and it's unfair application, greed, just about everything is depressing me at the moment. Hopefully my passion returns soon.

Saints looking very comfortable out there. Hasenhuttl has done an excellent job since the low point of the 9-0 against Leicester. Third in the points table since the return after lockdown.

Just explaining to my nephew what subbuteo is.
I thought I was the bees knees when I had one but he is telling me that I must have had a deprived childhood.
Striker was the one....

Vintage-Original-1970s-Super-Striker-football-board-game.jpg

Saints looking very comfortable out there. Hasenhuttl has done an excellent job since the low point of the 9-0 against Leicester. Third in the points table since the return after lockdown.

Was just gonna say the same thing. He’s done a great job. They look athletic and lively and have fashioned 3 or 4 really good chances here. Moving about with a purpose sadly lacking at City at the moment

Was just gonna say the same thing. He’s done a great job. They look athletic and lively and have fashioned 3 or 4 really good chances here. Moving about with a purpose sadly lacking at City at the moment
If he keeps that upward curve going, some of the bigger (as in bigger than Southampton) clubs, both in England and in Europe, will be looking at him as a possible future manager.

Handbal by Wolves defender,not handball,handball by Jesus no goal.VAR have brought in new rules since the Spurs game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.