Premier League Games 22/23/24 February

Players just won‘t score 1vs1 against Liverpool. And every goalkeeper forgets how to Save easy Shots.

They’re on track to absolutely smash our wins record, points record, winning the title by the most points record. I thought our record breaking season would last for years. Lasted two.

does it matter we was the first team to set the bar and records are made to broken

but i will say that liverpool are so so lucky or dodgy ? they never are made to work hard for wins unlike the city team in the past 2 seasons, nobody dived over the ball or misjudged and easy shot you can throw your cap on and as for VAR never working and missed replays

That was always coming after the Fabianski howler. Number of things wrong before the Mane goal too. Rice clearance was shocking and Haller wasn't strong enough when the ball came to him.
I've never known a team to have so much luck in my life than these bin dipping cnuts.
Something I noticed is the West Ham back four do not move as a line. Three of the four moved out during the build up to the goal but the number 52 stood his ground playing everyone onside. Poor defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.