Premier League Games 22/23/24 February

Same story pal, never ever thought I would walk away from the game I love , this is a different game now , var has destroyed it for me & there is a smell of corruption & carefully managed games, they want Utd & Liverpool back at the top. With a heavy heart I won’t be renewing my season ticket , they have won.

You’ve got it absolutely bang on mate.

We were first to hundred goals of the europe teams again this season but yes we do waste easy chances in idividual games

True, and regarding the 100 points debate, we did it first. I am reminded to think about Sir Edmund Hillary who we all know was the first person, along with his Sherpa, to climb Everest. Question, who was the second? Answer, Irrelevant

It's supposed to be a pleasure football and with waiting for some half wit to try everything they can to rule out a goal, which are the lifeblood of the game, even that simple euphoric moment has gone. Before it was a quick glance at the ref, now it can be up to a two minute wait. You can't even read any football coverage without blatant anti City bias or sneering somewhere, even if it isn't even our game they are covering. I listened to Moyes being interviewed post match. They mentioned how Fabianski has been great all season but made two mistakes tonight. Just funny that it happened to be against Liverpool..... again.

They won't be happy until Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea/Tottenham are sharing all the top prizes again and all will be well in the world. Boring as fuck just like it was from 1992 until 2012 when they shared the premier league trophy between three clubs. Revenue will be up worldwide and we can all pay homage to these great sides and aspire to be like them, only nobody can because they have changed the rules to ensure we can't. Fuck it.
I love how you put Tottenham in there. You lose all credibility mate when you have a genuine grievance, it will fall on deaf ears.

Spurs haven't won a league in sixty years, unless the years of Guinness & Mayfair cigarette abuse made me miss all these wonderful medals you say we are going to win again

I love how you put Tottenham in there. You lose all credibility mate when you have a genuine grievance, it will fall on deaf ears.

Spurs haven't won a league in sixty years, unless the years of Guinness & Mayfair cigarette abuse made me miss all these wonderful medals you say we are going to win again
Tottenham are their fifth choice and will be allowed in the Champion's League (CL) every four or five years to show how it's a 'wide open' race for the CL places. Then when the chosen 4/5 have cemented their places perennially in the CL, the domestic TV money carve up will begin and the other 15/16 clubs thrown under the bus (just like Spain now), never to trouble the elite again.

.. I listened to Moyes being interviewed post match. They mentioned how Fabianski has been great all season but made two mistakes tonight. Just funny that it happened to be against Liverpool..... again.

so what are you suggesting then ? Fabianski is part of a ploy to let Liverpool win ?
Of course you won’t have zero proof ever and you know it. Just conspiracy bollocks.
Fabianski let a soft goal in against Man City last week aswell, presume that was on purpose?
Last night he made some stunning saves and was superb to say he’s part of a conspiracy does your agenda argument no favours.

so what are you suggesting then ? Fabianski is part of a ploy to let Liverpool win ?
Of course you won’t have zero proof ever and you know it. Just conspiracy bollocks.
Fabianski let a soft goal in against Man City last week aswell, presume that was on purpose?
Last night he made some stunning saves and was superb to say he’s part of a conspiracy does your agenda argument no favours.
Yeah, just a conspiracy!

Getting a bit fucking odd though the amount of help they get and when the get it. But, erm, yeah just a coincidence!

Its almost statistically impossible for keepers to keep making huge mistakes like these against the same side.

Anyone who messes up has been paid or part of an agenda for Liverpool to win the title on here. You should know that now. I was as pissed off as anyone with Fabianski, the main frustration is if there’s a game they aren’t winning and struggling in, a keeper uncharacteristically seems to help them out. Not purposely but it happens a lot. Fabianski didn’t let a soft goal in against us by the way, a powerful driven goal which he wasn’t expecting is a lot different to a pea roller to your feet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.