Premier League Games 22/23/24 October

Apparently he nibbles on his daughter’s toes. Video knocking about somewhere.
There's something very wrong there. I've pulled splinters, stuck plasters on, removed nits, wiped arses but never sucked on any of my daughters toes and certainly not at what looks like the age of her......

Fully expecting them to beat us tbh.

I know we are miles above them. I just don't know what it is but recently they get results against us.

i think this season derby is a different story and city can not drop points at this stage of the season and then try make them up to chelsea and liverpool in the title run in. we have to go and beat up united like liverpool did today.
pep knows there is a right fight already happing at the top and its a battle just to keep up with each other

blue specks off ? liverpool and chelsea are better this season and forget what they say city are missing a world class finisher and goals in the bigger games. manchester city are still the team to beat and with pep wanting to go on all 4 fronts it could be down to goals in the premier league

Fully expecting them to beat us tbh.

I know we are miles above them. I just don't know what it is but recently they get results against us.
People keep saying this but their record against us at Old Trafford across multiple competitions isn't great recently.

There's something very wrong there. I've pulled splinters, stuck plasters on, removed nits, wiped arses but never sucked on any of my daughters toes and certainly not at what looks like the age of her......
It’s the United way. Bunch of fucking weirdos- Rooney, giggs, scholes, Rio etc etc. Very questionable recruitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.