Premier League Games 22/23/24 October

Fully expecting them to beat us tbh.

I know we are miles above them. I just don't know what it is but recently they get results against us.
Today they attempted - and failed - to play ‘on the front foot’ - cos “we’re man united, it’s at home, blah blah” so their manager felt they couldn’t play as a counter attacking team.
But in two weeks time, I wonder if he’ll revert to counter-attack, cos if he does, that’s their only chance, as that’s how they’ve had success against us before.
Try and go toe to toe and we’ll wipe the floor with them imho.

I'm hearing Alty fans family have disowned him tonight.

Funny that at least 4 rags should have walked today but MoTD/SSN have erased them from history already.

Dermot will be feeding some serious BS in the morning.

Today they attempted - and failed - to play ‘on the front foot’ - cos “we’re man united, it’s at home, blah blah” so their manager felt they couldn’t play as a counter attacking team.
But in two weeks time, I wonder if he’ll revert to counter-attack, cos if he does, that’s their only chance, as that’s how they’ve had success against us before.
Try and go toe to toe and we’ll wipe the floor with them imho.

Them getting a thumping yesterday would be not advantageous for City, they will go into survival mode next couple of games. Five at the back, shut the game down and see if they can create and convert a chance.

Going toe to toe with Liverpool was madness, did he genuinely believe the rags could get something out of the game with that team and those tactics?

You said playing brentford at home without mane and salah wouldn't be a problem but they lost two points to them already so they might drop some more especially without their main threat
Check again, I said nothing of the sort,I said they only had 2 games Brentford and Palace and that was a comment to the suggestion that they would be badly hit during acon

Ole getting the blame when it was reported that he doesn’t coach the team he is the puppet figure head it’s the likes of Carrick and Phelan that coach the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.