Premier league games 22nd & 23rd October

I'm merely pointing out it's interesting they can't beat West Brom or Bournemouth but hammered us

And I feel it's my duty to post how I post purely because everyone else won't hear a bad word said against the club full stop. Regardless how we play so I see my view as more balanced

So an admittance finally that you are only to here to wum and post a negative/contrary view.

Thanks.

I think people are starting to get wise to the dirty team we knew they were. Couple of comments during the champions league commentary about the 'robust' nature of their play. I know the German team were complaining to the referee during the game. Today's game and following comments all help show the truth.

The ref did see it but bottled it, didn't want to issue a red. Same as with the Lamela challenge he knew is was a booking but also knew it meant a red so bottled it. Maybe he didn't bottle it maybe he didn't want to send a player off.
It doesn't matter if he wants to do it or not,the rules are the rules just send him off

I post positive when it warrants but I post honestly when we are shit. Something that the majority of this site ought to take a look at

It doesn't matter if he wants to do it or not,the rules are the rules just send him off

Totally agree the rules are the rules, but the problem football has is that the referee administers the rules as they see fit, there is no video replay to help follow the rules so we have to live with the officials doing what they want to do when they want to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.