Premier league games 22nd & 23rd October

Haven't looked at the tables recently, but couldn't we be 4th by Sunday, theoretically?
c8c920ff0c95015f994cb20f4c1085d6.jpg

Such an excellent manager, Howe... He sets his team out brilliantly, it's just the level of players sometimes let him down. He could be a very successful manager in the future, just needs his break!!

Such an excellent manager, Howe... He sets his team out brilliantly, it's just the level of players sometimes let him down. He could be a very successful manager in the future, just needs his break!!
They are playing with tremendous energy and are pressing Tottenham all over the park. A credit to Howe he is doing a fine job with a bunch of no names.

\

He really has done a brilliant job.

I think he'll need a stepping stone to one of the big jobs, but I'm not sure who that could be - Southampton would be the kind of club, but I don't see him going there for obvious reasons. Everton might be an option if Koeman leaves quickly for some reason.

Lots of talk about him replacing Wenger but I don't think they'll take that gamble.

Thats a City player and he gets the second yellow everyday of the week!

Fuck off ref

yet some on here will claim they dont influence games, results and ultimately who wins what.

That is a yellow card every day of the week and he has simply cheated and chose to let him off because he doesnt want to reduce them to 10 men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.