Premier league games 22nd & 23rd October

yet some on here will claim they dont influence games, results and ultimately who wins what.

That is a yellow card every day of the week and he has simply cheated and chose to let him off because he doesnt want to reduce them to 10 men.

Yep, shit himself yet you just know Silva or Debruyne would have seen a second yellow.

yet some on here will claim they dont influence games, results and ultimately who wins what.

That is a yellow card every day of the week and he has simply cheated and chose to let him off because he doesnt want to reduce them to 10 men.

Exactly! Gets on my nerves when people say that about refs.

Blatantly making it up as they go along

Yep, shit himself yet you just know Silva or Debruyne would have seen a second yellow.

Dont think he shit himself, he just decided to not apply the laws of the game fairly and favour Spurs over Bournemouth.

Its called fucking cheating!

\

He really has done a brilliant job.

I think he'll need a stepping stone to one of the big jobs, but I'm not sure who that could be - Southampton would be the kind of club, but I don't see him going there for obvious reasons. Everton might be an option if Koeman leaves quickly for some reason.

Lots of talk about him replacing Wenger but I don't think they'll take that gamble.

He could be a shoe in to replace poch, who I personally think will take over a top European side within 18 months. He fits the levy/Lewis mould...

He could be a shoe in to replace poch, who I personally think will take over a top European side within 18 months. He fits the levy/Lewis mould...

good shout- I don't see Enrique or Zidane having particularly long term futures at their respective clubs.

It's remarkable when you look at the two teams, that Howe actually has Bournemouth playing the better football at times.

They are so lacking in individual talent, if they just had even one real top quality attacking player, they regularly get situations on the edge of the oppo box, where even some of our reserve strikers would just step in & hit it.

Then usually, due to their lack of individual quality, the oppo open them up & they don't have the firepower to fight back.

But what that guy has achieved with such limited resources is above what Pochettino has achieved imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.