Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 April

Arteta always looks haunted when the camera focuses on him. Suspect the job is far too early and far too big for him. Can see a Steve Coppell esqe meltdown heading his way

Arteta always looks haunted when the camera focuses on him. Suspect the job is far too early and far too big for him. Can see a Steve Coppell esqe meltdown heading his way

There has been a lack of leadership in the Arsenal dressing room for years. It's an impossible ask currently..

There has been a lack of leadership in the Arsenal dressing room for years. It's an impossible ask currently..
When Aubameyang is your club captain that shows the lack of leadership, Last night Rob Holding had the captains armband says it all really.
Their young lads is showing more leadership than the more experienced players. Take Saka and Smith-Rowe out if that team and they will be in even more trouble.
Not going to lie I don't feel sorry for them one bit they are massive cunts.

Would be a nice fillip if Leeds take points of the Rags before the final , that would cease any doubts even to our glass half empty bluemooners that the title is on its way back down the M62 and a decent result against Spursy would round off a lovely sunny weekend, i could even look forward to the Monday lethargy from my hangover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.