Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 April

It's not like a poll was taken of football fans around the world to decide who should be in a super league. This was a money-grubbing exercise dreamt up by capitalists.

Well done on tonight's result, by the way.
I don't think I've encountered a single fan, online or otherwise, who liked the idea, except for one guy who was banging on about getting to see Ronaldo and Messi playing every week and how REAL FANS OF FOOTBALL would want to watch that sort of thing, evidently forgetting that a lot of fans couldn't give two shits about the Champions' League.

He lived in Senegal.

Fucking dipper vermin will go 4th today after they spank the toon.
Cünts.

Why does Klopp stand and watch the opposition warm up?

1fcaf672ca39c2ddb1dc1018c5f86e9a.jpg

New narrative.

Dippers haven't lost a home match in front of crowd for 4 years.

Crimson Clive has just compared us to a training ground team. We play better without a crowd...

They won’t be allowed to lose this. The dippers are a PL cash cow. Can’t have them not in the top 4 at the end.
No doubt toon and Bruce will crumble and roll over for the dipper scum.
Turning it off if/when dippers score first. The freedom they get to shove players off the ball is unbelievable.
I think the best toon can hope for is a draw.

Oh well! That’s the end of that game.
Useless toon cünts.

Turned off.

New narrative.

Dippers haven't lost a home match in front of crowd for 4 years.

Crimson Clive has just compared us to a training ground team. We play better without a crowd...
Was thinking about this the other day,to be fair the red scousers fans do provide that extra bit that has got them through games,but on the other hand it also proves that without them they have a weak mindset and can’t play games to a standard at home without the comfort blanket of fans,professional footballers eh deary me ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.