Premier League Games 24/25/26/28/29 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defender has the ball pass it to the player on the wing for him to make a hopeful cross. They just bypass the midfield.

Shit football from a shit team.

Utd have been dreadful. Utter fucking dogshit.
The only player who looks halfway likely to create a chance is Young. The rest are clueless.
And they don’t even look solid defensively. An ounce more composure and Brighton would be ahead.

I’m sure that’s an old quote? Has he said it again? Lol

Yep, I had to rewind it as I couldn't believe my ears at first. The rest of the panel are making excuses for the rags, and as soon as he came out with it, the subject was changed lol

Quick question how's the rag match. Is it worth putting it on second half. Do they look like they could blow it?

They are shocking, but have got away with being opened up 4 or 5 times by Brighton & unless one of those actually ends in a finish, sooner or later the rags will probably score with a header, as they are just trying to get an overload of big players in one area & knocking the ball in to them.

It is nothing short of pathetic & Mourinho should be ashamed if this is the best he can do for the money spent.
If it doesn't work, I suspct he'll bring a bit more height & elbows on 2nd half & do it some more.

If Moyes had this Utd squad, there is no way it would be any less inventive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.