Premier League Games 24/25/26/28/29 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Bony's just had a lovely goal ruled out harshly for Swansea. Nothing going right for Wilf.

They were always right comparing the swap to a church.

It's full of crosses.

I thank you ;-)

giphy.gif

They literally hoof the ball into the box.

Just showed the highlight of their first half and it was a lump to far post where Pogba and Lukaku tried to force it in by any means.

Wrote an article recently about how this is the start of a run of 3 full Premier League rounds in the space of 10 days. I said that I expected United to drop points somewhere, but this was the easiest one! They have Watford away next and then Arsenal next weekend. City could be 10+ points above them in eight days time.

Utd have been dreadful. Utter fucking dogshit.
The only player who looks halfway likely to create a chance is Young. The rest are clueless.
And they don’t even look solid defensively. An ounce more composure and Brighton would be ahead.
If that cheating little bastard is therw best player they really are in trouble

They literally hoof the ball into the box.

Just showed the highlight of their first half and it was a lump to far post where Pogba and Lukaku tried to force it in by any means.
Unfortunately it gets results. Mind you, the Rag fans in my place are waxing lyrical about the way we're playing. That would never have happened a couple!e of years back. The trophies last season don't matter to them as much as I thought they would, they're definitely envious of what we're doing.

Wrote an article recently about how this is the start of a run of 3 full Premier League rounds in the space of 10 days. I said that I expected United to drop points somewhere, but this was the easiest one! They have Watford away next and then Arsenal next weekend. City could be 10+ points above them in eight days time.
They will win this one,at least one of their 2,000 crosses this half will go in,if not they will commence operation dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.