Premier league games 24/25 &26th Sept

Ye man, amazed they didn't even give Musa a fair shot in the side before going a spunking £30M on a position they didn't need another player. Slimani is probably going to keep Ulloa out the side completely now as Ulloa was the other player who doesn't fit at all but offers a big presence if they need something different
Bang on. Ulloa was happy to play backup and as you say would come on for the last ten and change it a little. Worked well last year. No way is £30m slimani going to play second fiddle.

The rags are breathtakingly poor. Can't wait until we play them again no matter what team we put out.
I haven't been overly impressed with them today. Ranieri chose a ridiculous starting 11 that played into the rags hands and even then they should have been one up by the time Smalling scored.

Leicester have had so many chances to take this half and have done nothing with them. Any decent team would be close to leveling it up by now.

The rags are breathtakingly poor. Can't wait until we play them again no matter what team we put out.

agree....not watching it as I am in work, but from what i have read on the bbc website leicester were shocking in the 1st half and united got soft goals mostly from set pieces.

They are nothing to worry about, every dog has its day and theirs has arrived against what seems a very poor leicester this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.