Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

Joelinton's clothesline on Neto was a red card in rugby let alone football.

Maybe Coote was going to send him off but the VAR team advised that they'd all just received an invite for dinner at the Saudi embassy.

The referee initially thought it was his shoulder. Subjective decisions should no longer be reviewed by the VAR according to the guidelines, so the goal should have stood.

Joelinton definitely should have been sent off though.
VAR deemed it a factual decision, therefore the referee didn’t need to review his decision.

With handballs that lead directly to goals, there is no subjectivity. It’s either handball or it isn’t.

If a player called my hometown a sh*thole and then my team conceded three goals from that player, I’d want to see resignations.

Arnie Coin slot looks like one one those corporate wankers that has a really shit bland Spag Bol every night and thinks it’s really nice.

Who was the team whose fans originally chanted the 'Ole Ole Ole' song? Napoli?

Slot has the look of a man that has perpetually forgotten where he put his keys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.