Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '18

i fancied spurs to spank them,i actually thought spurs were pretty shit,kept on giving the ball away and generally bottled it,however they were up against a very poor team,as for Pogba he either isn't trying or is completely shite ,he was fucking dreadful last night, doesnt tackle,cant pass,im really not sure what he does as a midfielder,and fred is this the same fred we saw v Shakta, because he certainly doesn't play like the fred I saw,uniteds back 4 is woeful,an old winger at right back a trying really hard fatty at left back and laurel and hardy in the centre , gea is starting to lose that "aura" hes letting goals in left right and centre ,I don't know what to say about herria not sure hes a footballer,possibly a mascot.lumpy up front couldn't trap wind,all in all an excellent nights viewing

i fancied spurs to spank them,i actually thought spurs were pretty shit,kept on giving the ball away and generally bottled it,however they were up against a very poor team,as for Pogba he either isn't trying or is completely shite ,he was fucking dreadful last night, doesnt tackle,cant pass,im really not sure what he does as a midfielder,and fred is this the same fred we saw v Shakta, because he certainly doesn't play like the fred I saw,uniteds back 4 is woeful,an old winger at right back a trying really hard fatty at left back and laurel and hardy in the centre , gea is starting to lose that "aura" hes letting goals in left right and centre ,I don't know what to say about herria not sure hes a footballer,possibly a mascot.lumpy up front couldn't trap wind,all in all an excellent nights viewing

Yeah but Pogba gets a goal against Burnley and he back to a world beater and best player in the world.

I didn’t, because no matter how good their team has been Spurs have a long tradition of lying down and taking it from the rags.

Last night I was very pleasantly surprised!

I didn’t, because no matter how good their team has been Spurs have a long tradition of lying down and taking it from the rags.

Last night I was very pleasantly surprised!
actually thought spurs did bottle it in the first half they looked scared to death , that's why I wouldn't back spurs to win the title

Spot on. I also thought Spurs were dreadful just more clinical when it mattered. But general play was awful. As for pogba it's refreshing to read others not getting sucked in by the hype and actually assessing the performance rather than automatically giving certain players a pass because of a media hyped reputation or name. He's not a poor player but equally he is not world class, never will be. He does not possess anything that remotely sets him apart from other midfielders in the Premier or world, absolutely nothing. Fred when playing for Shaktar could operate as a deep lying playmaker because i reckon most teams sat off them. But he isnt equipped physically or mobility wise to handle a two man midfield and moreover couldnt function last night in a 3 man midfield. Fred simply isn't a DM, I see him operating in the same space as Mata, a free role or attacking midfielder. It's then you'll see the best of him, maybe?

Correction. Never mind DM. Fred does not strike as a central midfielder based on last night's performance, as a think pogba was the furthest forward out of him, Herrera and pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.