Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '18

Watching Fred last night tweaked my only concern about City and their recruitment at times. Generally it's perfect. But City pursued Fred for some time and the view was that he would be the natural successor to fern. Even if you go with a view that Fred would have been expected to carry out that DM, deep lying playmaker role differently. Watching the guy it's obvious that he does not have the any ability to screen or support a back 4 or 3 when required, which despite all the possession city have in games, he would have to be able to do. With this in mind it never made sense why we pursued him given the obvious deficiences in his game compared to the guy reportedly he was expected to replace, fern. Its obvious united have buggered up with respect to there recruitment policy. However, I look at jorghinio, despite Chelsea's run and Fred last night and it's clear that some of Citys success with respect to recruitment has involved a little bit of luck in missing out on certain players, rather than their usual successful targeted research about players and what the team actually needs.

Watching Fred last night tweaked my only concern about City and their recruitment at times. Generally it's perfect. But City pursued Fred for some time and the view was that he would be the natural successor to fern. Even if you go with a view that Fred would have been expected to carry out that DM, deep lying playmaker role differently. Watching the guy it's obvious that he does not have the any ability to screen or support a back 4 or 3 when required, which despite all the possession city have in games, he would have to be able to do. With this in mind it never made sense why we pursued him given the obvious deficiences in his game compared to the guy reportedly he was expected to replace, fern. Its obvious united have buggered up with respect to there recruitment policy. However, I look at jorghinio, despite Chelsea's run and Fred last night and it's clear that some of Citys success with respect to recruitment has involved a little bit of luck in missing out on certain players, rather than their usual successful targeted research about players and what the team actually needs.

From what I've seen so far,Fred wouldn't have been that great a replacement,so as I call them,a bullet dodged yet again,Jorginho however will be one we will rue not getting in.

i fancied spurs to spank them,i actually thought spurs were pretty shit,kept on giving the ball away and generally bottled it,however they were up against a very poor team,as for Pogba he either isn't trying or is completely shite ,he was fucking dreadful last night, doesnt tackle,cant pass,im really not sure what he does as a midfielder,and fred is this the same fred we saw v Shakta, because he certainly doesn't play like the fred I saw,uniteds back 4 is woeful,an old winger at right back a trying really hard fatty at left back and laurel and hardy in the centre , gea is starting to lose that "aura" hes letting goals in left right and centre ,I don't know what to say about herria not sure hes a footballer,possibly a mascot.lumpy up front couldn't trap wind,all in all an excellent nights viewing
And on top this is the best they have played for 6 years

Just been having a chuckle over at Ragcaf, and some of the wails of anguish are hilarious, but do they have
a ban on profanity or something on there? Every other post is 'Feck it.' 'Fecking shite,' 'Load of fecking rubbish.'
It's an annoying substitute for the real thing, and it's usually used by Paddies, there is one clown on there that
has 'Feck' as every other word.
However, it's certainly true that they're fecking shite.

From what I've seen so far,Fred wouldn't have been that great a replacement,so as I call them,a bullet dodged yet again,Jorginho however will be one we will rue not getting in.
I know. Your right. The only thing I question is that if jorghinio was supposed to be a replacement for fern. It's clear that his defensive game is perhaps worse than Fred's. If he was coming in to replace Ya ya, with a view to bringing in ferns replacement next season, i ll have that all day long. But jorghinio as a replacement for fern in that area of the pitch with firminio, more salad, hazard or Son peeling off him. Nah!

A good job peg & his team had an extra couple of days to prepare for this match.

Who knows what the result would have been if they had only a week.

I know. Your right. The only thing I question is that if jorghinio was supposed to be a replacement for fern. It's clear that his defensive game is perhaps worse than Fred's. If he was coming in to replace Ya ya, with a view to bringing in ferns replacement next season, i ll have that all day long. But jorghinio as a replacement for fern in that area of the pitch with firminio, more salad, hazard or Son peeling off him. Nah!

Let's see how he settles yea,but I agree doesn't look the quickest

Couldn't resist a little look the the rag cafe post match thread. I couldn't be arsed to read the drivel but I was interested that after a battering at home from Spurs their 2 billion fans managed 18 pages of comments. Little old City, with their handful of fans, managed 93 pages on the Wolves post match thread and we didnt even lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.