Premier League Games 26/27/28 Dec "22

Brentford play more long balls than any team in the league and a lot of them are just hopeful punts upfield.

Now, don’t get me wrong. There are no right and wrong ways to play football, just many different right ways. But I wouldn’t call Frank’s philosophy as ‘nice’, it’s no different to Dyche or Pulis.

View attachment 64435

Well I’m actually commenting on how they are playing today,but like anything else,let’s not let stats spoil a good argument,you’ll be telling me next that Sterling was the best ever player City have had next,as his stats always seem to look more impressive than the actual play we witnessed

Well I’m actually commenting on how they are playing today,but like anything else,let’s not let stats spoil a good argument,you’ll be telling me next that Sterling was the best ever player City have had next,as his stats always seem to look more impressive than the actual play we witnessed
I just think if Frank was English, he’d get loads of shit off fans for his long ball tactics… and it’s not just a stats thing I think they’re noticeably a long ball team (there’s a reason he signed Ben ‘first-thought-launch-it’ Mee from Burnley), ball is in the air a hell of a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.