Premier league games 26/27/28 September

The difference is long balls. If Enemy parks the bus Liverpool just plays long balls and say, ok u want dirty we do dirty too.
I get that, but if that’s such an easy plan B why can’t we do it? They are good at the long ball but if it’s so effective, why don’t we do it as well? It’s not like they have Andy Carroll, benteke and crouch up front anymore

I get that, but if that’s such an easy plan B why can’t we do it? They are good at the long ball but if it’s so effective, why don’t we do it as well? It’s not like they have Andy Carroll, benteke and crouch up front anymore
Pep is playing Cruyff Philosophy , a Barca man. They rarely play long balls. On Cruyff Philosophy long balls and shooting outside of the Penalty are is seen as negative

Pep is playing Cruyff Philosophy , a Barca man. They rarely play long balls. On Cruyff Philosophy long balls and shooting outside of the Penalty are is seen as negative
He needs to forget about style and win games of football, too much emphasis on style of play that's Peps problem, Sunday was a classic case, there's no shame in defending deep or putting 10 men behind the ball when leading.

I really hate to say it, but they're miles ahead of us currently in terms of being ready for this season. Physically vastly ahead of us, and they're incredibly settled in their system too with a really obviously defined XI and setup.

Looks like they had an extra month off and a full preseason.

I really hate to say it, but they're miles ahead of us currently in terms of being ready for this season. Physically vastly ahead of us, and they're incredibly settled in their system too with a really obviously defined XI and setup.
A lot to be said for not unnecessarily tinkering.

With regards to the Dipper game last night,i knew it would boil my piss for various reason........so,i swerved it.

Seems i saved myself the hypertension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.