Premier league games 26/27/28 September

That settles that then.

Okay to be mad, but also learn to let it go.

Don't waste your energy on them.
that's fair enough but what I want to know is why didn't he blow his whistle after brighton scored their equaliser ? not play on for another 2/3 minutes

Utter bullshit. If VAR takes 5 minutes to make a decision about anything, then it's clearly not obvious enough to judge.
It was following this initial season that Germany changed the protocol so the ref looked at the monitor and made the ultimate decision
Last season the FA made the same mistake of VAR making the final decision

If an incident happened before the whistle, then it should be open to be checked and given even if the whistle had gone.

Imagine if that was City to win the league or a team to stay up on the final day and we all knew what had just happened should have been a penalty but the ref says “no that’s it, time’s up”.

Imagine if the team on the receiving end goes down if the penalty is scored. If I was manager I'd tell them to get off the pitch and head for the coach, be on the motorway before VAR overturns it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.