Premier League Games 26/27 Dec

first time I've listened to Wrekit Ralph post match interview. seems to talks from a tactics book which will not fix the problem united have with both the players or the "united way"

first time I've listened to Wrekit Ralph post match interview. seems to talks from a tactics book which will not fix the problem united have with both the players or the "united way"
He sounded very much like a guy who is just standing in while they are looking for a proper manager. The problem for them is it’s going to take the rest of the season to find someone. Seeing how this lot go about things just makes me so grateful to support such a well run club as City.

First time I’ve heard a RagNick analysis and I love the fella. Sounds as clueless as the bus driver. I hope the rag press continue to blow smoke up his arse all the way to the Europa Conference ;-)

That's a couple of hours 50000 odd people will never get back. Shocking quality of league 2 proportions
Fortunately, I was attending the Nutcracker matinée performance this afternoon with my granddaughters. It sounds way more entertaining. Could someone explain to me 12 total minutes of stoppage time in a 1-1 match with 5 total cards? I understand that it's the rags, but that seems excessive.

Rat boy pulling one off over our Phil
Yeah and then had an absolute mare with his team of the year. Foden undoubtedly an unbelievable talent and player but his season hasn’t really got going properly. Carragher was spot on ‘how on earth have you not got Bernado Silva in your team?’

Bernado 2nd only to Salah and doesn’t make the 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.