Premier League Games 26/27 Dec

Fortunately, I was attending the Nutcracker matinée performance this afternoon with my granddaughters. It sounds way more entertaining. Could someone explain to me 12 total minutes of stoppage time in a 1-1 match with 5 total cards? I understand that it's the rags, but that seems excessive.
Lots of injuries in the match to be fair. I enjoyed the game. It was good to watch 2 very evenly matched teams slog it out.

He sounded very much like a guy who is just standing in while they are looking for a proper manager. The problem for them is it’s going to take the rest of the season to find someone. Seeing how this lot go about things just makes me so grateful to support such a well run club as City.
Owd on. I thought Carrick was the guy standing in while they looked for a proper manger? But was he really the guy standing in for the guy standing in for the guy standing in for the caretaker manger whilst looking for the "proper manager". I'm sure that's the PLAN.

Fortunately, I was attending the Nutcracker matinée performance this afternoon with my granddaughters. It sounds way more entertaining. Could someone explain to me 12 total minutes of stoppage time in a 1-1 match with 5 total cards? I understand that it's the rags, but that seems excessive.
Same formula as our grand total of 5 mins in our 9 goal game with var and subs.

Whatever are you suggesting? ;)

Lots of injuries in the match to be fair. I enjoyed the game. It was good to watch 2 very evenly matched teams slog it out.
Agreed with Newcastle dominating the chances until their second half injuries to two key players really levelled things a tad.

Seriously it was a case of two points dropped for Newcastle with Cavani's fluffed second attempt luckily avoiding two Newcastle defenders to find the far right corner of an empty net.

A side like Wolves for example would not have let that 1-0 lead slip.

United are crap (both of them) but Newcastle are playing with a lot of spirit at home.

Ronaldo’s consistent violence when things aren’t going his way needs dealing with, because let’s face it things don’t go his way most games. I don’t see many United games but I’ve seen him do that three times - us, Liverpool and now tonight. I doubt it’ll ever be mentioned again by the media but in a week when the managers and players have spoken about the dangers of over playing there probably needs to be a conversation about the career ending threat of a sulking Ronaldo.
Spot on, you can see that he is angry at the shit show his team are producing and is deliberately going out to hurt someone to take up his frustrations....can see another Roy Keane tackle coming soon, he's certainly trying.
Can't stand the c@@t, he is so egotistical and is all about personal glory and not the team. Add pogbad into the same bracket, they deserve each other, total team of individuals, long may it continue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.