Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

He was a dick as usual , i dont get the love in for him , noel wont wear masks or stick to the rules , pair of muppets

He does have a tendancy to play up to how he thinks people expect him to behave. I'm never quite sure whether that is the real him or his persona. I met them all once when they came back on our ship from France and they all spoke and behaved a bit like they do on interviews when interacting with each other. No airs and graces though they all mixed together, the band, security, roadies, all sat in the bar on the piss. They were offered a private lounge but said, " Nah It's okay mate we're okay in the bar." Anyone who wanted a pic or an autograph they obliged. One of our girls used to work for their head of security and he sorted her out with some free tickets and backstage passes for their upcoming concert in Newcastle. Liam.literally just doesn't give a fuck and I think he'd be exactly the same if he was skint and sat in a bar in Burnage as he is sitting on the sofa on the Jonathan Ross show. I kind of admire that about him he won't kiss arse whoever they are.

An awful game and definitely what I'd expect from a Mourhino team, spoiling the game at every opportunity.

I’m just thinking, didn’t Bale leave Real Madrid to get regular first team football ? How’s that working out for him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.