Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

Why dont we get a third city person like micah for our games , spitty is the dipper one , rednapp junior for spurs games whilst we have nobody in our corner . Dont even say hinchcliffe , where is he anyway

Spurs are shi*!

5-6 across the back, hoof the ball out, chase, hoping Son or Kane can scrape a goal. Imagine watching that, and putting up with that all season in the hope of winning a trophy and the title.

Yet Neville thinks it's a Jose masterclass.

Keane. Saying the sane thing.

Nobody calling it out.

And pundits call this Mourinho's masterclass. I give him a credit only for convincing Kane and Son to play in this system. Give me Klopp winning it any season than this shithousery.

Spurs are shi*!

5-6 across the back, hoof the ball out, chase, hoping Son or Kane can scrape a goal. Imagine watching that, and putting up with that all season in the hope of winning a trophy and the title.

Nobody calling it out.
I think the sad truth is its only the fans who care about the spectacle. In the world of professional football it’s all about results. As I said earlier I would hate to have to watch Spurs every week but if Maureen can bring them some silverware he will be hailed as a hero.

Spurs are shi*!

Nobody calling it out.

Almost every one of the " experts " are fucking spineless .

I think the sad truth is its only the fans who care about the spectacle. In the world of professional football it’s all about results. As I said earlier I would hate to have to watch Spurs every week but if Maureen can bring them some silverware he will still be an ego driven classless ****.

Why dont we get a third city person like micah for our games , spitty is the dipper one , rednapp junior for spurs games whilst we have nobody in our corner . Dont even say hinchcliffe , where is he anyway

He was on the West Brom yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.