Premier League games 27/28 August '22

There's something about this Arsenal team... They remind me of us during the start of the 100pt season but without so much individual quality players.

It's not just about the result, it's the way they've played in all 4 of their games. I've felt the same way watching us in 100pt season and Liverpool 2nd half of that same season when they won CL and were making the step up to regular PL challengers. Not so much individual quality obviously as those teams but just that technical style combined with immense work rate and team spirit.

Last edited:
There's something about this Arsenal team... They remind me of us during the start of the 100pt season but without so much individual quality players.

It's not just about the result, it's the way they've played in all 4 of their games. I've felt the same way watching us in 100pt season and Liverpool 2nd half of that same season when they won CL and were making the step up to regular PL challengers.
What?! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.