Premier League games 27/28 August '22

Just watched highlights on YouTube and Bournemouth are fucking awful. Have come up to the Prem shown zero ambition in the market and will go straight back down, hope they stay down too, same teams just yo-yoing in and out of the league.

I made a brief comment regarding Palace earlier, with Fulham it was the opposite: It's a good thing to be ambitious, yet your team needs to justify that approach on the pitch...

They take the lead following that idiotic individual mistake, yet they are unable to build on that, even if Arsenal have become nervous. Silva will passively watch Arteta taking crazy risks -for which he was never punished...

With such a formation your midfield needs to be more solid defensively and more productive and threatening offensively -otherwise it doesn't make much sense...

When he did react tactically (with the way he did), Arsenal had gained momentum and were pushing. And in the end, he had to change again, by taking desperate gambles. The ref was obviously lacking personality which made Silva angry. But deep down I think he was angry with himself...

Fulham missed a glorious opportunity to take all three points vs Liverpool. But let's say that was their first match as a newly promoted side against an opponent with a big name. Another one was wasted tonight though. Personally I would be glad if Marco adopted a similar approach when his team plays against us...

fucking hell bournemouth. Diaz is a skinny midget and he gets a header

Scotty's cardigans not doing him any favours. You've got to be dogshit if Bobby piranha gob has a good game against you.

Don't especially like Wright but jenarse is fucking moronic. Let's see what mowbray says about us now.

Lol . Folks are hyping arsenal for no reason. Absolutely zero chance they become title contenders or anywhere near it in Jan/Feb

Yes, I’m sure you’re right, I can’t imagine why anyone could big up Arsenal’s chances…apart maybe from their winning their first 4 games…but anyone can do that, right? Zero chance? I’d say a 6% chance…according to 538

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.