Premier League games 27/28 August '22

Yes, I’m sure you’re right, I can’t imagine why anyone could big up Arsenal’s chances…apart maybe from their winning their first 4 games…but anyone can do that, right? Zero chance? I’d say a 6% chance…according to 538
Arsenal haven't faced any big teams yet. They have some momentum and are riding on it. I will stick to my Zero chances, thank you very much. Enjoy the top 4 battle though. Serious chances of that.

No. Top 4 sure! Threat no. What top teams have they played against?
What top teams have we played against? I remember everyone saying Leicester will run out of steam by Christmas, they went on to win the league, we won yesterday but we can't keep shipping goals the way we do, 5 goals conceded in 2 games is not good, when Arsenal went behind yesterday, people on here questioning how they will react, well they reacted by winning, the old Arsenal would have folded

What top teams have we played against? I remember everyone saying Leicester will run out of steam by Christmas, they went on to win the league, we won yesterday but we can't keep shipping goals the way we do, 5 goals conceded in 2 games is not good, when Arsenal went behind yesterday, people on here questioning how they will react, well they reacted by winning, the old Arsenal would have folded
On paper we have had:
Home banker
Two tough away trips
Notoriously difficult side at home.

So yes there you go.

On paper we have had:
Home banker
Two tough away trips
Notoriously difficult side at home.

So yes there you go.
Arsenal have had pretty similar fixtures to us, they played Palace also and beat them 2-0, my concern for us is we can't keep shipping goals and expect to pull a rabbit out of the hat, against better sides we won't be coming back from 2 goals down

Fair play to Arsenal for that comeback. With the wheels having come off at Liverpool and Chelsea, looks like Arse and Spuds our main challengers this year. Rags for relegation obviously.

Reactions: mat
Arsenal have had pretty similar fixtures to us, they played Palace also and beat them 2-0, my concern for us is we can't keep shipping goals and expect to pull a rabbit out of the hat, against better sides we won't be coming back from 2 goals down
Spoiler alert:
We won’t go 2 goals down every game.

Arsenal aways: Bournemouth and Palace. Not quite Newcastle and West Ham away.

We’ve both had seemingly straight forward home fixtures, although we had to come back against Palace and they had to do the same against Fulham.

It is the away games against tough (top 8) sides where even top teams can drop points. We haven’t seen Arsenal play one of those yet.

Sterling.
Great movement for his second , unlucky the one against the post and a bit lucky for the first.
Hope he continues to do well.
It's a lot of premier league goals for a winger.

Arsenal haven't faced any big teams yet. They have some momentum and are riding on it. I will stick to my Zero chances, thank you very much. Enjoy the top 4 battle though. Serious chances of that.
On a serious note, I doubt anyone can compete with City for the title but I do hope we can secure top 4. Early days and our games against big 6 teams will be as you say a real test of where we stand. I’m positive though.

On a serious note, I doubt anyone can compete with City for the title but I do hope we can secure top 4. Early days and our games against big 6 teams will be as you say a real test of where we stand. I’m positive though.

What the teams at the top will want is as many points as possible before World Cup because no one knows when the premier restarts how fit or down or up there players will be once they come back from the World Cup also one of your players might get injured and out for the season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.