Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

thought he didn't moan about injuries oh sorry players missing

He has done nothing but since he said he never comments on players missing unless asked by the dumb press at his pressers.

No excuses for Shaw I like him but he has been injured and injured an injured and I have too many left backs to accommodate him (LOL) says that drop kick known to us all as Moaner Jose.

Nice o-o with loads of fouling and bookings,yellow and red cards raining down like confetti please.

Teams to lineup like this:

------------------------------De Gea
Valencia------Bailly------Smalling------Jones------Young
Mkhitaryan-------Herrera----------Matic---------Rashford
------------------------------Lukaku

--------------------------------Son
Eriksen--------------Winks----------Alli----------------Sissoko
Davies----Vertonghan------Dier-----Alderweireld----Aurier
-------------------------------Lloris

I reckon Son will go wide left at times, let Eriksen go inside and Alli will go up front.

Spurs side a lot more flexible, Dier will probably do what Fernandinho does for us, drop in and let the full backs go or step up and make a 5 man midfield.

That said, I'd take 0-0 in this.

Pretty impressive for United to be missing Pogba, Fellaini, and Carrick and still to line up that defensive.

Jamie ballbag incanted the name Rashford 3 times in the last couple of minutes, is he getting paid by the FA to promote rugheads successor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.