Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

That was one of the most bent decisions I’ve seen for some time. He couldn’t get his flag up quick enough. I’m still not a great fan of VAR, but at least it stops blatant cheating like that. A year ago United would have unjustly won the game as a result of that decision.
EFvUon_UwAAJOQd.jpg

On a par with Liverpool's goal at West Ham last season. Milner was as much in offside as Maguire is making Abuameyang onside.

Very fair assessment, I think you will do really well this season, hopefully staring this Saturday. I used to work with a Leicester supporter, I was in Stockport and he was East Midlands based. Our rivalry was based on who could avoid relegation, we both left when redundancies came along in around 2008, little did we know then both our teams would win the Premiership in the next few years, yours was truly a Cinderella story, must have been a brilliant season. PS, Kasabian aren’t too shabby either.

Thanks mate. I'm not carried away though and don't fall for the media hype. It's a long season and anything can happen.

I was a big fan of Ali Benarbia and his duo with Berkovic was a joy to watch in 2002. You won the 1st Division that year and we got relegated (20th) in what was one of our worst seasons in the top flight, if not the worst. Good times that, haha. Yes we truly had a wonderful season in 2016 but your actual team will still be talked about in the decades to come and be taken as template by many, many managers.

Think the dippers nearly got a last minute winner in that game that wasn't flagged offside but it was Klippity moaning about the officials

yep, Origi was in same kind of offside as Milner before, 2 yards easily, but luckily he didn't score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.