Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

When it happens that often when needed.. it can't be attributed to "luck".

Something strange going on.

Much like the year Leicester won it and all of their players, for ONE SEASON only, turned into complete monsters (fitness levels, no injuries), if it happens enough times it can't be linked to being lucky.

Bent.

Sorry. But I now see no other explanation. Every time these fuckers need a goal the opposition keeper throws one in, or there's an own goal, or an offside, or a dive.

They couldn't do us last season so now they are going all out. This season is fixed already.

Wouldn't surprise me if they win every game in the league except from the ones against us. They'll keep getting 'lucky'.

Makes me want to fucking throw up.

What was that match under Moyes when the rags got hammered for crossing the ball a record number of times? The dippers must get close every single game. Their style of play is fucking dreadful, which is fine - apart from the media seem to put it on a level with ours!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.